The link below will bring you to the NEW YORK STATE DAMAGE ASSESSMENT TOOL
for damage sustained as a result of the Rain/Flooding Event on 9/28/23 – 9/30/23
The State deadline to fill out this form is October 11, 2023.
Filing out this New York State form does not guarantee any type of assistance from the State.
New York State has requested that County homeowners and small business owners fill out this damage assessment tool to determine whether the State is eligible to apply for FEMA disaster assistance for direct relief for individuals and homeowners.
As more information is received from the State, this website will be updated.
When filling out the application, be specific about your damage causes; photos of damages are strongly encouraged
- Did you experience wind damage?
- Do you have any down trees?
- Where did they fall?
- Did you experience flooding?
- On the first floor or in the basement?
- How much flooding was there? (3 inches, 3 feet, etc.)
- What appliances have been damaged?
- What structural damage occurred?